FROM SAN SEBASTIAN’S AIRPORT
1-.You can take a cab which will cost you around 40 euros. The most convenient option, also involving the same cost, is for us to book one for you. This would involve picking you up with your name on a sign, adapting to your needs (such as large luggage, more than four passengers …) and taking you to the closest point to the apartment where we will be waiting for you.
2-. You can take the bus that stops at the airport and arrive at the centre of San Sebastián.
Numerous lines of Ekialdebus connect the airport with various localities of Gipuzkoa (Hondarribia, Irún, Rentería, San Sebastián, etc.)
- Hondarribia – Rentería – Pasaia – San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa square).
- Hondarribia – Airport – San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa square).
- E23 y E28.Hondarribia – Irún – San Sebastián (Ibaeta, centre).
- Hondarribia – Irún / Coast / Airport.
- E27 y E77.Hondarribia – Irún – Rentería – San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa square). The E27 circulates on the weekends. LThe E77, circulates on Frydays and Saturdays at night.
- Hondarribia – Irún. All year saturdays and july, august and september frydays night bus.
- Phone number: 943 641 302
The price varies depending the number of regions crossed during the travel. There is no zone change when going to Hondarribia or Irún, but one is produced when going to Hondarribia, Rentería, Pasaia or San Sebastián.
- Ocassional ticket without zone change: 1,65 €.
- Ocassional ticket with zone change: 2,35 €.